Automatic Self Cleaning Strainer
is commonly used on water service where the disposal of debris and backwash water is not a problem. Continuous flow is assured and protection is provided for nozzles, pumps, valves, heat exchangers and other process equipment. These high quality Self Cleaning Strainers can also successfully handle other fluids such as white water, black liquor, starch, fuel and lubricating oil, caustic solutions and cooking oils. A determining factor in these cases is the recycling of the backwash fluid. Automatic Self Cleaning Strainer will significantly reduce maintenance costs and provides uninterrupted flow. Self Cleaning Strainer is a particularly worthwhile investment where solid loadings are high or upset conditions occur. Frequent cleaning and servicing of manual strainers is costly and, if not properly done, serious disruptions to the entire piping system can occur. Also, Self Cleaning Strainers are an ideal solution for maintenance problems where the strainer is in an inaccessible or remote location. Automatic strainers can easily replace duplex basket strainers.
Technical Specifications :
- Material Of Construction : Low Copper Aluminum, Mild Steel, Cast iron, Stainless Steel, - Other materials and coatings available on request.
- Flame Element : SS316L, SS316, SS304, SS Duplex, Aluminum, Brass, Copper.
- End connection : Flanged (As per requested Table.), Threaded (NPT or BSP), Tri Clover adaptors
- SMS / Dairy End Connection
- Sizes : Sizes are available from 1" Line size to 24" Line size. Other/Higher sizes available on request
- Flow rate : Capacity : Up to 2000 m3/ hr. More Flow rates available on request
- Filtration rating : Filtration rating available from 5 microns to 2000 microns
- Pressure rating : Standard 5- 15 bar. High-pressure ratings available on request.