A duplex or multi basket strainer can operate continuously and never has to be shut down for cleaning. This type of basket strainer has two separate strainer basket chambers, not just one like a simplex strainer. These chambers are put into service independently. When one basket chamber becomes full, the flow is switched to the other one. The strainer basket is then removed from the out-of-service chamber, cleaned and replaced, ready for use again.
MATERIAL OF CONSTRUCTION :
- HOUSING : Low Copper Aluminium, Mild Steel, Cast iron, Stainless Steel, - Other materials and coatings available on request.
- FLAME ELEMENT : SS316L, SS316, SS304, SS Duplex, Aluminium, Brass, Copper.
- ELEMENT DESIGN : Single Cylinder design, Double Cylinder design, Multi Cylinder design, and Pleated Element design
- END CONNECTION : Flanged (As per requested Table.), Threaded (NPT or BSP), Tri Clover adaptors, SMS / Dairy End Connection
- SIZES : Sizes are available from 1" Line size to 24" Line size. Other/Higher sizes available on request.
- FLOW RATE : Capacity: Up to 2000 m³/ hr. More Flow rates available on request
- FILTRATION RATING : Filtration rating available from 5 microns to 2000 microns
- PRESSURE RATING : Standard 5- 15 bar. High-pressure ratings available on request.
- CHOICE OF VALVE : Two Way Ball Valve, Three Way Ball Valve, Butterfly Valve, Butterfly Valve with NRV, Ball Valve with NRV